The Berlin Traffic Management Center (VMZ short) has opted for the electronic supply of information to citizens, as well as the transport for the energy-saving and sunlight readable geameleon technology from Ulm.
The displays provide information in full color on the current traffic situation in the capital as well as events.
The enormous CO² savings combined with low energy costs, the durability and the very good readability even in direct sunlight and not least the flexible drive convinced the VMZ from the geameleon technology.
The geamleon LCD modules produced by LTG ULM GmbH in Ulm, a spare parts availability guarantee of over 10 years can be guaranteed.
The 24/7 hotline, which is staffed by technicians, gives the customer a sense of security.
- manufacture and supply of full-color Geameleon- scoreboards for traffic control, event and public information
- realization of a custom indicator size (4 x 4 modules)
- Vandalism protection through laminated safety glass pane and rugged steel housing with anti-graffiti coating
- Extremely long service life with minimum maintenance cost
- Fully automatic operation possible by the implementation of OCIT XML and MIS-1 interface