Together with DB ZugBus Regionalverkehr Alb-Bodensee (RAB), a novel, fully self-sufficient passenger information system was put into operation in March 2011th.
The so-called Dynamic Info Points (DIP) inform the passengers, especially in rural areas about the actual departure times of buses.
This enables seamless “door-to-door passenger information” in the network of the RAB in Ulm.
The power supply takes place via an integrated solar panel, which ensures an illuminated operation even late night viewing. The data connection is wireless via GSM data modem.
The “Green Systems” – information system thus operates fully CO2-neutral.
- design, manufacture, supply, installation and commissioning as general contractor
- realizing customized design
- extremely good readability even in direct sunlight
- vandalism by LSG panes
- Extremely long service life with minimum maintenance cost
- assembly per shield done in an hour
- protocol implementation for connecting to the existing foreign-RBL system as well as providing an AEG MIS DFI computer generation GeaDyFi with preparation for AEG MIS data hub GeaTURN