About 80 buses run on routes of Reutlinger Stadtverkehrsgesellschaft (short RSV) on time – every day.
With the BMG MIS MagicSunDisplay we realized a completely wireless (autonomous) display system for improved public transport customer information.
The power supply of the display is ensured by a solar panel, which also provides energy for lighting at night.
The necessary data are transmitted wireless via GSM data modem.
The system was awarded by Minister Tanja Gönner in the course of the 5th Public Transport Innovation Congress in Freiburg on 22 February 2011 with the 1st place of the Innovation Award.
- design, manufacture, supply and commissioning as general company
- realizing customized design
- extremely good readability even in direct sunlight
- vandalism by LSG panes
- extremely long service life with minimum maintenance cost
- delivery of the BMG MIS DFI control system GeaDyFi
- prepare the system for the BMG MIS data hub GeaTURN and connection to existing foreign-RBL interfaces