The redesigned central bus station in Limburg an der Lahn connects the pedestrian area with new footpath for historical “Ausbesserungswerk”.
In the final phase of construction, the passenger information system was redesigned by LTG ULM GmbH as a general contractor.
The concerns of the visually impaired local associations, uniform and suitable design, low energy, maintenance and repair costs taken into account in the planning and execution.
- design, manufacture, supply, installation and commissioning as general contractor
- customized design
- visually impaired suitability by
– Optimal font display (special LCD)
– Text-to-speech message reader
- Integrated, large DCF-77 controlled LCD clock
- Vandalism protection through laminated safety glass and rugged steel housing with anti-graffiti coating
- Extremely long service life with minimum maintenance cost
- delivery of server and workstation with the BMG GeaDyFi software in the control center for the input and Vearbeitung of variable-sensitive information
- Fully automatic operation through the implementation of HAFAS-XML data on the BMG data hub GeaTURN