The Darmstadt-based transport company HEAG mobilo operates as an infrastructure provider of the most advanced traffic management systems in Germany.
With real-time data and service instructions it provides comprehensive passenger information.
Together with BMG MIS realized the HEAG mobilo at their tram stops for the first time a new type of advanced display system in the form of a stele.
The cubic vandal stainless steel case houses two bistable displays. It informs public transport customers over the next departures in real-time data quality as well as recent changes in the route network.
- Realization of customized design
- Design, manufacture delivery, installation and commissioning of display systems with two-sense principle in the form of a stele
- Double-sided, large ChLCD display
- Clear presentation of actual departure times and special information
- Text-to-speech message reader
- extremely low power requirement
- Integrated DCF-77 controlled analog
- Stainless steel design
- Protocol implementation via AEG MIS data hub GeaTURN for local connection to the existing foreign-AVL system